Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh my SALE & my recent obsession with the 20's

Lately I've been noticing a little bit of 1920's fever spreading around the blog-o-sphere. I've seemed to catch it as well because art deco, flappers & dappers have all been on my mind recently. It probably has something to do with the new Great Gatsby movie coming out soon, but to be honest, I've been intrigued by the era since I was a kid. I've probably been a flapper for Halloween at least twice and I've always been fascinated by the lives of F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway, nevertheless, I've jumped aboard the train and am all about it now.

So you'll imagine my delight when I find that Naomi from Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups has posted about Flapper Doodle's $1 print sale! Dollar prints get me excited as it is, so I hopped on over to the shop and was so happy to find that the majority of the prints feature a 1920's theme.  I purchased 3 and am so excited for them to arrive.

It was super easy to order, and all you have to do is enter the code DOLLARPRINTS for any 4x6 print you buy from her store. 

Happy shopping! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment